Join our fantastic team at Creatokia and assist authors in publishing and selling their works as NFTS. Develop and broaden new revenue sources and audience segments for publishers. Of course, we also make it possible for fans to interact with their favorite material by offering our digital originals as unlockables or utilities.
Literature is the true metaverse!
Location: Frankfurt am Main, full-time
With the goal of making blockchain technology intelligible, approachable, and most importantly practical for the publishing sector, Creatokia is a forward-thinking firm. It is a platform designed to allow publishers, authors, and creators to produce whole new digital products in the form of NFTs. Creatokia's services span from product creation and sales strategy support to presentation and marketing, as well as promotion via various marketing platforms. In addition to these appealing services, the platform is actively working on the product development of its own NFT originals, which demonstrate the potential of this new technology and hence provide vital inspiration to publishers.
Bookwire, one of the top digital publishing technology firms in the world for more than ten years, is where Creatokia was first developed. As a result, Creatokia is not only deeply rooted in the book industry but also intimately aware with the operational requirements of publishers.
Why we need you
- You have a strong command of English and have successfully finished your computer science coursework. You frequently have openings in Frankfurt am Main (Of course we offer flexible home office arrangements.)
- You have an open mind to new ideas and are personally passionate about blockchain and NFTs.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in your field (including at least 3 years of experience as a senior software engineer)
- You are well-versed in front-end technologies (especially React JS)
- You ideally bring TYPO3 experience, which is not required.
- Web 3.0 technologies like blockchain, smart contracts, and NFTs are all very known to you (best case: one year of professional experience)
- You use a "hands-on" approach, keep an eye on the big picture, and actively participate in processes that change.
- You work as Creatokia's lead front-end developer.
- You will be in charge of Creatokia's website's React/Next.js front end. The frontend uses Java Product BE and associated CMS platforms (Strapi and Typo3) to consume content.
- You will be in charge of duties pertaining to Web 3.0. (e.g. blockchain integration, smart contract development and deployment)
- It would be ideal if you had fundamental CI/CD and DevOps abilities, especially with regard to AWS (especially with BitBucket).
- You will oversee our current front-end development staff and actively participate in finding new front-end and full-stack developers.
- You are constantly informed of both news from the Web 3.0 sector and the most recent technical breakthroughs (front-end/full-stack) (blockchain, smart contracts, NFTs etc.)
Have we sparked your curiosity? Please complete the application, specifying a potential start date and your anticipated pay. We eagerly await your communication! Don't be fooled; the application process is handled by Bookwire, our parent company. Your position, though, is owned by Creatokia GmbH.
People & Culture Manager