As a senior back end developer, you will actively contribute to the further development of "Creatokia." You will be in charge of Creatokia's content management system (PHP-based) and a portion of the product backend (Java-based).
Join our fantastic team at Creatokia and assist authors in publishing and selling their works as NFTS. Develop and broaden new revenue sources and audience segments for publishers. Of course, we also make it possible for fans to interact with their favorite material by offering our digital originals as unlockables or utilities.
Literature is the true metaverse!
Location: Frankfurt am Main, full-time
With the goal of making blockchain technology intelligible, approachable, and most importantly practical for the publishing sector, Creatokia is a forward-thinking firm. It is a platform designed to allow publishers, authors, and creators to produce whole new digital products in the form of NFTs. Creatokia's services span from product creation and sales strategy support to presentation and marketing, as well as promotion via various marketing platforms. In addition to these appealing services, the platform is actively working on the product development of its own NFT originals, which demonstrate the potential of this new technology and hence provide vital inspiration to publishers.
Bookwire, one of the top digital publishing technology firms in the world for more than ten years, is where Creatokia was first developed. As a result, Creatokia is not only deeply rooted in the book industry but also intimately aware with the operational requirements of publishers.
Why we need you
- You have a strong command of English and have successfully finished your computer science coursework. You frequently have openings in Frankfurt am Main (Of course we offer flexible home office arrangements.)
- You have an open mind to new ideas and are personally passionate about blockchain and NFTs.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in your field (including at least 3 years of experience as a senior software engineer)
- You are well-versed in back-end technology (especially PHP and Java)
- The most you can provide is your TYPO3 experience.
- Web 3.0 technologies like blockchain, smart contracts, and NFTs are all very known to you.
- If you have complete stack knowledge, we are thrilled.
- (Experience and advanced knowledge of Dev-Ops are advantages.)
- You retain an overview, put yourself in others' shoes, and actively participate in processes that change.
- You work as Creatokia's lead back-end developer.
- You are in charge of the Creatokia website's back end (PHP and Java knowledge required)
- Together with us, you'll create cutting-edge blockchain publishing solutions.
- You must possess fundamental CI/CD and dev operations skills, specifically with regard to AWS (especially with BitBucket)
- You will oversee our current group of back-end programmers and actively participate in the search for additional back-end/full-stack programmers.
- You will be in charge of Web 3.0-related tasks (such as blockchain integration, the creation and deployment of smart contracts), thus you must be interested in these fields or better yet, offer skills to the team.
- You are constantly informed of both news from the Web 3.0 sector and the most recent technical breakthroughs (back-end/full-stack) (blockchain, smart contracts, NFTs etc.)
Have we sparked your curiosity? Please complete the application, specifying a potential start date and your anticipated pay. We eagerly await your communication! Don't be fooled; the application process is handled by Bookwire, our parent company. Your position, though, is owned by Creatokia GmbH.
People & Culture Manager